I was wanting to get back on adipex to lose some weight. my doctor's office closed and it just to expensive for me to go once or twice a month. i am wondering if you could help me out. i am 5"7 and 232 lbs?

5 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

This is a public information site where volunteer docs answer health questions. You are welcome to use it. It does not offer scripts/notes or other direct care. Docs who prescribe drugs to patients they have not evaluated/created a permanent record/have a history & vital signs can lose their license. Contact your doc if you want this type of care.

Answered 5/1/2021

0 views

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Weight loss involves a very strict program that includes diet, gradual exercise, lifestyle changes and counseling. Meds are only used for short periods of time as they are not safe and do not induce long lasting effects. Best done with the help of a regional specialized weight loss center.

Answered 5/1/2021

0 views

Losing weight is not easy and requires you to curtail your food intake drastically and increase physical activity. It may help to use a support group like weight watchers. Wish you good health!

Answered 5/1/2021

0 views