A member asked:

My 14 month old boy seems to have mouth thrush (white patches in mouth, same as when he had one before) and being very fussy. should i go to see a doctor or can i buy medication from over the counter? if so, which one..? thank you in advance!?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Neil McLeod answered

Specializes in Prosthodontics

Please go and see your doctor, you don't want to misdiagnose a condition that could get worse while you are hoping your choice of medication relieves the symptoms. It takes a long time to become a doctor, and we have to learn how to differentially diagnose the symptoms of diseases.

Answered 4/28/2021



Related Questions