Virginia Beach, VA
A 84-year-old male asked about a 42-year-old female:

sis-in-law,42, 2nd shot of moderna on 03/29. has fatigue, mild migraine, dizziness, ear ringing.has history of migraine and tinnitus.since y-day, right ear is ringing, feeling of blockage, feels like hearing is not too well.home remedies?see ent now?

Neurology 52 years experience
At this point, unlikely to be an ongoing reaction to the vaccine, and more likely to represent coincidental middle ear infection, perhaps secondary to sinusitis. This is likely also triggering headache. Agree with visit to ENT, but your primary doctor could also handle.