A member asked:

I get a sort of spots or rash that goes in a circle on my rib cage it shows up sometimes..i really worried to what it is?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

It could be fungal infection, may use otc anti fungal oint/cream. If no improvement, needs in person visit with provider.

Answered 4/7/2021



Related Questions