United Kingdom

Hey, i have 6 nodes that i can feel, all pairs of 2. two are in my neck, and at the back of my head and there is 2 at my grion, they are all the size of a pea i've also read online that is it normal for me to be able to feel them all. is this true?

yes. You have hundreds of lymph nodes scattered through your body. They are generally pea sized at rest & swell when they are removing serum debris, to grape size or larger. They are most easily detected where there is no fat or tissue overlying them, like in the neck or groin.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 5, 2021