Ireland

i have gotten my period three times this month and usually my periods come every two months. i don't take any medication or anything i am completely healthy. could there be any other reason?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
There are several reasons for multiple "periods" of bleeding in a month which are too numerous to list here. You need to see a GYN MD to sort out the reasons which can be done after a history and physical/pelvic examination. Periods every two months in a 18 year old female is also not a sign of good reproductive health.