TX

I have a rash that is located only on my belly. it is a bunch of pimple-like bumps and some of them contain pus. they do not itch or hurt. steroid and anabiotic cream have not helped. 10 days without getting better. not acne. what could it be?

Dr. Donald Colantino
It's time to consult your physician or dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment. If the eruption is on only one side of the abdomen, it could be shingles(herpes zoster). Pityriasis rosea is a mild viral infection that can cause a widespread rash of the abdomen and chest.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 24, 2021