U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 38-year-old member asked:

What could possibly cause me to experience bilateral knee and radiating into the calf, foot pain, experienced mainly as an ache and mostly when sat down in the evenings? thanks?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Lower leg pain. You need to see your doctor. You can start w/your primary care doc. He/she will refer to you someone else if needed. Possibilities include circulation issues, joint problems, and more. The sooner you get a diagnosis the sooner you will be able to help prevent things from getting worse. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 21, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.