U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old female asked:

Good day since i have given birth to my daughter in 2019 i have been struggling with anxiety and i need something to ease this a little. can i visit my gp with regards to this?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Romano
Internal Medicine 9 years experience
A primary care doctor or general Practioner is a good place to start. Anxiety is often helped with diet (avoid sugar alcohol, drugs), improved sleep, exercise, psychotherapy, and medications

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 22, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.