A member asked:

I have a few concerning moles?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

You may watch and wait. If a mole doubles in size, becomes irregular in size, shape or color, bleeds, ulcerates or develops a nodule, see a doctor. You may take pictures of your moles to compare the size and color overtime. Wish you good health!

Answered 3/11/2021



Related Questions