A member asked:

I have scar tissue in my abdomen which causes me a lot of pain if i try and work out. is there a way to decrease the pain so i can stay healthy and work out?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Have you considered acupuncture to reduce inflammation at scar site and tissues that are deeper. Scar deactivation can also be done by an acupuncturist.

Answered Mar 7, 2021



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor