NC

I was trying to open something with my teeth and a little piece of the wrapper got stuck in my throat. i`ve tried drinking liquids and it still is stuck. my throat is very sore too i can feel it still. how do i get it out?

eat roughage: If you consume material like a salad or similar roughage it will eventually drag any material down into the stomach. What you may feel could be a small cut/abrasion caused by the material during its transit down the swallow tube. That can take time to heal.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
In the future please do not use your teeth to open anything.
Mar 6, 2021
Dr. Binod Verma
Dentistry 39 years experience
Go to the nearest Throat specialist or your primary Physician who can look by proper instrument with light and take it out . In the mean time try to eat a bulk of fibrous food which can bring it down the oesophagus where the piece is stuck . If it does not work ,do not wait further and rush to the Doctor I mentioned earlier or rush to emergency in the nearest Hospital .

Last updated Mar 8, 2021