i am 59 and had a hysterectomy+bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy+bilateral lymph node dissection+/-omentectomy. my oncologist said that there is no cancer.the pathology test are negative .is it necessary for me to have radiation?

Neurology 52 years experience
Am confused: If you underwent an extensive procedure and "no cancer" was present, why would it be "necessary" to have radiation. Am I missing something in your note?
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Limited information: All details matter and the plan that was set up prior to surgery needs to be followed as giving you the best chance for a cure. Your concerns are legitimate otherwise and should be reconciled in detail with your medical oncologist, surgeon and radiation oncologist.