NJ

Mom has adenocarcinoma. drs and herself say shes bed ridden (from bad and neck) & too weak to undergo chemo and surgery. are there any homeopathic remedies that will slow the spread or even cure it? they gave her less than a year. i cant lose her?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Adenocarcinoma site?: You don't say where the adenocarcinoma is located. (uterus, ovary ?) There are no homeopathic remedies that "cure" end stage adenocarcinomas of the female reproductive tract. I am sorry your Mom cannot undergo any form of Rx. Godspeed.
Neurology 53 years experience
No OTC remedies: Sorry to add my comments, as homeopathic and OTC solutions do not exist to handle advanced cancers. You may, however, provide comfort care in a nursing facility or even a hospice. Wish you and your mother the best during this difficult time.
Last updated Feb 22, 2021