So i was working with money and had gloves on. i took a bill that customer gave me that had blood on it, when i went to go change my gloves i had a cut on my hand and accidentally touched it , it wasnt a deep at all. can i get hiv this way?

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Unclear circumstance: Circumstances as to for example the time between the time you handled the banknote to the time you touched same without gloves remains unclear. Regardless, it remains unlikely to get HIV, you definitely suffer from health, specifically HIV related anxiety and counseling may be needed. Talk to your doc about your worries.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 15, 2021