Philippines

Is it possible to stop growing in height for a while and then grow again? my dad gained his final height when he was 19, i heard that the bone maturity rate passes to the offspring. i'm guessing my father's bone maturity was late, i guess so as mine?

Maybe/not: Some linear growth patterns in either gender finish early & some later depended on inherited factors. For those finishing later growth does not stop, it remains slow until it finishes sometimes up to 3 years after the norm. An x-ray of the wrist/hand can show whether the growth centers are open to new growth. If they are closed you are done.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.