India

i got fracture in my left leg about 4 years ago because of which i am not able to bend my knee and hence gained excessive weight. i am not sure how to do exercise with broken leg. could you please tell me how to loose weight in given scenario?

Dr. Richard Thompson
Specializes in Travel Medicine
Refer to orthopedics: You are too young to have a fracture that doesn't allow your knee to bend. An orthopedic evaluation, followed by a physical therapy evaluation and treatment exercise plan is a great start. You need a specific diagnosis and a comprehensive treatment plan. The best way to lose weight, in my experience, is with exercise and a plant-based diet combined with a Mediterranean diet and the DASH diet.