OH

I have no heart issues but i have chest discomfort with slight shortness of breath at rest and tight muscles on my right side of back what could this be?

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Most: Chest symptoms that become hard to diagnose are many times musculoskeletal in nature and can involve the spine all the way to the sternum ( the main bone in the middle of the chest) with all muscles and nerves in between. Heart and lungs are the first investigated as having a high life threatening potential in case missed. A combination of factors is always possible as well.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 43 years experience
SLEEP APNEA: Please consult with your Doctor and request a sleep study to test for sleep apnea. If you are uncomfortable with your Doctor see another for a 2nd opinion.
Last updated Jan 31, 2021