TX

My lmp was 2-19..but, my dr changed my due date to 12-4 instead of 11-26 now i'm confused when we got pregnant. please explain this to me.thanks!

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Maternal-Fetal Medicine 26 years experience
Ultrasound best.: First trimester ultrasound is the best way to determine the due date for any pregnancy (with the exception of ivf/art, when the infertility specialist can establish the due date by the date of fertilization and embryo transfer). Your doctor appropriately changed your due date by 8 days (ovulation erratic), so i would suggest to you that conception occurred around the 13 of march. Folic acid 1-5 mg.

Last updated Jun 25, 2014