GA

I smoke marijuana and have developed a cough with clear mucus and brown specks , no other symptoms. wondering what the specks are and should i worry i have bad health anxiety?

Dr. Neil McLeod
Prosthodontics 50 years experience
Cilia Actiion: The covering membranes of the respiratory system is composed of a uniquely designed cells which have microscopic fingerlike projections that waft the contents on their surfaces to the back of the throat where they are swallowed. The smoke and dirt from the smoking and anything else which you inhale is cleaned out in this way. Breathing in smoke is not good for you! I hope this answers works!

Last updated Jan 27, 2021