South Africa

Hi. i've recently started feeling that my pallet and throat is becoming itchy and irritated, not more so of a sore feeling. however i seem to cough in order just to get the irritation feeling away. i still have my sense of taste. i'm just concerned. ?

Symptoms: Suspicion for COVID 19 is higher with at least 2 of these sx’s: temp of at least 99.6, Cough, Shortness of breath, Chills, Shivering, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat or new loss of taste or smell.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 26, 2021