IN

When standing and i lean forward/bend from the waist, i get sudden, sharp abdominal cramp that takes my breath away? i have to stop immediately. i am a nurse and it has caused me to blow ivs, etc. its so intense i must stop immediately and stand up?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor, as a nurse you should have access to many. If you are overweight, losing weight would be imperative. Wish you good health!

Last updated Jan 17, 2021