U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 55-year-old female asked:

Good day, i am experiencing frequent muscle cramps/spasms on right hand side of body (upper arm, hands, fingers, legs and toes). please can you advise if i should be concerned and what i can do. this has been going on for more than 6 months now. tx?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Evan Kardon
Internal Medicine 40 years experience
Muscle cramps : You need a thorough medical evaluation with particular attention to the neurological part of the physical exam. Ideally you should see a good neurologist.
Last updated Jan 13, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.