MA

Chances of me getting listeria from pre-cut fruit like an edible arrangement? i ate it 24hrs ago and feel completely fine. this is my first pregnancy and im just a little nervous now that maybe i shouldnt have eaten pre-cut fruit.is testing needed?

Dr. Brad Douglas
Almost nonexistent : It sounds like you are reading a lot on the internet and that is good, but listeria is extremely rare and in 25 years of delivering 5000+ babies I have never had a woman diagnosed with listeria so you should be safe
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 10, 2021