Egypt

I ate smoked roast beef during week 38 of my pregnancy abd i'm very worried now of listeria infection hat to do?

Dr. Martin Fried
Nutrition 38 years experience
Observe for signs: Listeria can cross through the placenta and cause both mother and baby to have flu-like symptoms including nausea and fever. If the infection worsens, it can cause the mother to become disoriented and can lead to convulsions and stiffness throughout the body. If any of these signs or symptoms occur, see your health care provider immediately.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 27, 2018