Albania

I have this pain on the right side of my head, behind the ear, radiating to the temple and also on the back of my head. its not unbearable pain, it just comes and goes in time intervals., but i am worried what could be the reason?

Dr. John McMahan
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 48 years experience
Head Pain: Ask your pcp and ask about your pain. After an exam, you could be referred if necessary to a neurologist , ENT and / or a dentist for a definitive answer.
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Pain Management 11 years experience
Tension Headaches : It seems your headaches are tension headaches. Try using some caffeine along with the ibuprofen. Call your pcp and talk about it.

Last updated May 1, 2018