ZA

I have a spider bite about 10 days old. 24hours after the bite i was suffering with vomiting and diarrhoea. this past in about a day or more. 7 days after the originally bite a started struggling with nausea and fever. hot and cold sweats.

Dr. Holly Maes
Not sure spider bite: Unless you actually watched the spider bite you, I'm not convinced what you have is "a spider bite". Many people mistake a skin abcess/cellulitis for a spider bite. In reality, it's a serious skin infection. If you are now to the point you are having fever, sweats, etc, you need to get to doctor ASAP (like next 6 hours), be evaluated and start treatment if needed. Don't wait any longer!

Last updated Dec 23, 2020