Australia

if my heart is fine after cardiologist did tests and lungs are fine what would be next best area to test if i still get neck pain and stiffness and breathlessness and lightheadedness which has been going on for months now?

Neurology 52 years experience
Evaluate neck: Glad you have stable cardiac and pulmonary function. Perhaps the neck pain is the core issue, and an X-ray of the neck might well be informative. Perhaps consideration for a fitness program, and dietary interventions may also be productive. Lastly, are there emotional issues such as anxiety or nocturnal panic attacks?