On monday i was working out my heart rate was at 210 and my ears started to feel clogged so i tried to pop them by pinching my nose and blowing hard 3 or 4 times. now im dizzy, brain fog, sweaty hands and feet and fatigued. is it a brain aneurysm?

Dr. Nikhil Agarwal
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Urgent evaluation: The heart rate is concerning and so are your other symptoms. Difficult to say if it is an aneurysm but for sure you should be in an emergency room if you are not already there, getting this evaluated by a doctor and get labs and imaging as recommended by the evaluating physician.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
Check that pulse rate monitor was working
Nov 12, 2020

Last updated Nov 15, 2020