U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old male asked:

Got a bit chest pain in center of my chest.. it comes and goes but then sometimes it will pain together with my upper back then ease up then my right arm will pain mostly behind the elbow goes away then sometimes the neck will pain?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 48 years experience
...stomach ulcer...: The description of pain and its pattern is suggestive or Deep/Penetrating stomach Ulcer. Best to see the PCP for a Hands on Physical and appropriate treatment. The sooner this is taken care of, the better the chances for quick control and recovery.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 8, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.