ZA

Got a bit chest pain in center of my chest.. it comes and goes but then sometimes it will pain together with my upper back then ease up then my right arm will pain mostly behind the elbow goes away then sometimes the neck will pain?

Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 48 years experience
...stomach ulcer...: The description of pain and its pattern is suggestive or Deep/Penetrating stomach Ulcer. Best to see the PCP for a Hands on Physical and appropriate treatment. The sooner this is taken care of, the better the chances for quick control and recovery.

Last updated Nov 8, 2020