Lake Oswego, OR

good morning! i went to my pcp to have my blood work done for our healthyreturns program. the blood work did not come back with all normal levels. my ldl was 121 and they called to tell me to return in 6 months to test again. however, the results show good for my total cholesterol on the healthyreturns site. my chloride levels and ur spec gravity is low. my albumin, a/g ratio, and baso (absolute) are high. should i be concerned or get a 2nd test sooner? questions regarding blood work results?

Pathology 49 years experience
See below: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, LDL is in normal range for a person with usual risks, it would have helped had to provided the actual levels of other results. Wish you good health!