U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 60-year-old male asked:

Urine has been tea colord ) sine feb 2020/i have looked 4 the common causes and ruled them out (food drugs running etc. my urine has also been postive for bilirubin,, protein, ketones, cloudy efgr s low 59-how do you dx glomularnephritis?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Kidney biopsy: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, it is imperative that you see a kidney specialist, a nephrologist, to ensure that you protect the remining kidney function. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 5, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.