Dallas, TX

My stomach hurts all the time. when i wake up, when i go to sleep, 24/7. it feels like its burning on the inside. i feel like throwing up but i never do. i always feel like something is stuck in my throat?

Dr. Nikhil Agarwal
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Inflammation: It is possible you have inflammation of stomach and esophagus (the food pipe). You may experience symptoms of acid coming up or certain food making your stomach ache worse. Also there may be loss of appetite. You should avoid excessive caffeine, alcohol, spicy and sour food and pain meds and try acid reducers like famotidine and omeprazole. If symptoms do not improve within a week see a doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 1, 2020