Is it normal to get panic to that extent where you go for frequent urination and drink excessive water and where u feel headache and nauseous and cry before doing something or is it extreme and or is that an anxiety or panic attack?

Dr. Cyma Khalily
POSSIBLY: I don't know about "normal" but panic and anxiety is very much experienced physically. I would try breathing exercises and meditation and reduce caffeine and have a health y lifestyle. If these basic behavioral approaches do not work then see a therapist or psychiatrist

Last updated Oct 28, 2020