Aurora, CO

Im from the u.k, prescribed nexium, buspar and ensure for malnutrition. i came to the us with enough meds, but airline wouldnt let me fly home the other day as i was ill. how do i go about getting my meds over here? in colorado?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 37 years experience
Virtual visit: If you have the labels from your medications, Healthtap may be able to help. Take photos of your labels, ensure is available at grocery and drug stores. Prescription medication may be possible if you have a virtual appointment on Healthtap. Nexium is also over the counter. Avoid spicy foods and eat greek yogurt as a source of protein, probiotic and for calories.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 20, 2020