ZA

I have lain in my lower back/hip when i bend over and tilt to the right. for example, trying to pick something up off the floor on my left side, or touch my left foot. the pain is severe and also accompanied by a sense of weakness?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
See your Dr: Any Back/hip pain accompanied by weakness is worth a full physical and neurological exam. Talk to your Primary Care Doctor for a thorough evaluation. They can also send you for imaging if they suspect a serious problem. the most common causes of this pain and weakness are nerve impingements or inflammation. Underlying conditions can also contribute such as Diabetes.

Last updated Oct 10, 2020