Van Buren, MI

I have had some painful pimple like bumps on odd places like on the inside of my elbow and my knee. i do tend to get leg acne though. these are pretty painful though, maybe its the location. should i be concerned it is a bed bug bite?

Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It could be infection of hair follicles, folliculitis and may require antibiotic treatment. It would be prudent to see your doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 7, 2020