my.mother has accidentally taken 2 blood pressure tablets and 2 heart arythmia tablets by accident. bp is very low. what should we do?

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Go to ER....: Your mother needs to have her blood pressure and heart monitored so you need to take her to the emergency room ASAP. The amount of time she will need to be monitored will depend on exactly what meds she took, the doses and how low her blood pressure is. She can also have heart rhythm problems so she will need to be on a heart monitor. Call 911 if needed but get her to the ER right away. Good luck!
Answered on Oct 5, 2020
1