A member asked:

I have a small bump like irritation on the white of my right. the eye becomes red and can barely open sometimes. ive had pink eye before but this feels different.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor. Pterygium is a possibility and you may consult this site for information. https://www.webmd.com/eye-health/pterygium-surfers-eye#1 Wish you good health!

Answered 3/22/2022



Related Questions

A member asked:

Bumps irritation redness and slight discoloration on penis head, help?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers