ZA

I have a constant pain on die right side of my body for abou 3 days now, its about in die middle of my rib cage, i thought i might have pulled a muscle as this is how the pain started but it feels like it's getting worse?

Dr. Tinuola Adeyanju
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 39 years experience
Massage with linimen: It is good that you identified the source of the pain to be most likely muscular. Massage with liniment should help but you may have to do it frequently initially; and hold the area when you cough or sneeze. Remember to do breathing exercises of breathing deeply also and hold the area to allow the deep breathing.

Last updated Sep 22, 2020