U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old female asked:

I was covid + in july. i have had a ct chest and mri of the heart, i have nodules on my lungs and the lungs are affecting the heart. i had no voice for a month, and today my chest tightened up and no voice again. do i need to see a pulmonologist?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
COVID 19: That partially depends on the extent of your healing. I would contact your physician who can assess your degree of recovery and current sequela. It may be determined that you should see a pulmonologist. Get emergency care for difficulty breathing, blue lips or face, significant & persistent chest pain or new-onset of confusion.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 10, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.