ZA

I was covid + in july. i have had a ct chest and mri of the heart, i have nodules on my lungs and the lungs are affecting the heart. i had no voice for a month, and today my chest tightened up and no voice again. do i need to see a pulmonologist?

COVID 19: That partially depends on the extent of your healing. I would contact your physician who can assess your degree of recovery and current sequela. It may be determined that you should see a pulmonologist. Get emergency care for difficulty breathing, blue lips or face, significant & persistent chest pain or new-onset of confusion.

Last updated Sep 10, 2020