A 17-year-old male asked:

I live in india my mother having a hair loss what should she do now her age is 40?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 42 years experience
No simple answer: Advise your mother to seek her physician for a thorough physical. Hair loss can be caused by so many different issues. Without further information it is hard to determine what the cause might be.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 8, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.