Bulgaria

My grandma cooked rice for me before handling to me i think she ate from that plate and put the same fork in it. i ate with a different fork and tried to avoid the place where she put the fork. could i get anything? like hepatitis or other infection?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
Germophobia?: There have been many questions from a 20 year old female in Bulgaria, all showing abnormal fear of infection and contamination. That's you, right? This is a mental health problem called germophobia, a form of OCD. It can lead to very serious disability. (For an excellent example, see the movie "The Aviator", the biopic about billionaire Howard Hughes.) You need professional counseling. Good luck!

Last updated Sep 5, 2020