U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old male asked:

My skin has spots on it, my face is pale, the veins in my hands are black. please, what do i do ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 27 years experience
Skin concerns: You are only 18 but if concerned then consider having your primary care provider or a dermatologist assess your skin.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 25, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.