I feel like i have a cut in my throat on upper right side, it's not sore not painful at all just when i swallow it feel like a cut is down there since a month. when i have taken picture of my throat, it looks like dark red vein. ?

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. You may try gargling with warm salt solution and drinking warm drinks, if that does not resolve the issue in a week or so it would be prudent to see your doctor. Get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health!

Last updated Oct 29, 2020