Lincoln, NE

i recently started working as a server and ive noticed that the middle part of the inside of my feet hurt really bad after work. ive had stress fractures before and hurt one of my feet a couple months ago. what could it be thats causing the pain?

Dr. Jenell Wade
Need imaging: Given your history of stress fractures, you need to see your doctor who can do advanced imaging to make sure you haven't developed stress fracture in your foot. There are other conditions that can cause foot pain in the arches, such as plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is due to inflammation, is worsened at the start and after activity. Treatment: rest, ice, nsaids, heel/arch support inserts