ZA

I would like to know when i can go out of quarantine. i was tested last week monday and got my results on wednesday last week. i have self isolated for the past few days. people are telling me it's for 10 days starting on the day you get tested. ?

Dr. David Ellis
Quarantine: It is correct that 10 day quarantine is recommended from test date. I am assuming that your test was negative but it is important for you not to return to work if you were having fever or symptoms of cough, sore throat or other viral type illness. If you are not having these symptoms and you reach the 10 day mark your quarantine should be complete.

Last updated Jul 29, 2020