the inside of my ribs hurt everytime i breath, could this be pneumonia? it also comes with a headache, and phlegm, do you have any home remedies for this?

Eval: Do you have any additional symptoms. COVID 19 Sx's may include fever, cough, feeling tired, shortness of breath, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, chills, chest pain, nasal congestion, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. If you develop breathing difficulty it would be prudent to go to the nearest hospital, immediately. Wish you good health!