U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
A 20-year-old male asked:

Im experiencing excessive sweating and a very strong odor from my genital region. i change my clothes twice a day, shower once or twice daily and also have bought a deodorant spray and wipes to try to block the odor. is there anything a doc can do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Frank Kuitems
Internal Medicine 38 years experience
Hyperhidrosis: There’s a condition called hyperhidrosis their medications that can treat it orally topical treatments like Drysol and also Botox injections. Generally a dermatologist would do this.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 19, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.