U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old male asked:

I think i have ruptured my achilles tendon, could you advise on best procedure and where i should go to get it checked. ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Rupture: For best care, discussion of treatment options, therapy and follow-up, see an orthopedic surgeon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 33-year-old member asked:
What is Achilles tendon rupture like?
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 38-year-old member asked:
What causes an Achilles tendon rupture?
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 31-year-old member asked:
How to tell if i ruptured my Achilles tendon?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 49-year-old member asked:
How do I know if i ruptured my Achilles tendon?
4 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jul 13, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.